DECEMBER 2020 LOCKDOWN RULES
We are not open during the tier 4 lock down but we are still securing bookings from April 2021.
Changes due to coronavirus:
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus and to minimise risk, we will now only run one session per day at 11.00am. This is relevant to all bookings.
We have had to adjust our operations in order to adhere to the current restrictions and open our doors to you the client. Please take note of these:
- We will be keeping a distance of one metre from clients at all times during any session
- We will now only accept one session per/day and can only accept multiple attendees if they live in the same household (e.g. parents and children/siblings)
- We are continuing with our strict sanitisation processes. Rest assured that the studio will be deep cleaned after each session
- We will wear a face mask at our client’s request
- We will ask all visitors entering the studio to remove shoes before walking around
- We will only allow entry into the studio to those who have washed their hands using our facilities
- We will ask anyone showing signs of COVID-19 to reschedule their session