Changes due to coronavirus:
Due to the current situation with Coronavirus and to minimise risk, we will now only run 2 session per day 11am or 2.30pm and the studio will be sanitised before and after each session. This is relevant to all bookings.
We have had to adjust our operations in order to adhere to the current restrictions and open our doors to you the client. Please take note of these:
- We will be keeping a distance of one metre from clients at all times during any session
- We will now only accept two session per/day and can only accept multiple attendees if they live in the same household (e.g. parents and children/siblings)
- We are continuing with our strict sanitisation processes. Rest assured that the studio will be deep cleaned after each session
- We will wear a face mask at our client’s request
- We will ask all visitors entering the studio to remove shoes before walking around
- We will only allow entry into the studio to those who have washed their hands using our facilities
- We will ask anyone showing signs of COVID-19 to reschedule their session
Deposit information during Covid-19:
If we (olufemiphotography) need to cancel your session due to the covid-19 national lockdown rules you can opt to have your deposit paid back and cancel your booking or you can change your session to the next availability (sessions can also be changed to the next step up, sitter session, cake smash or a Family session).
If you need to cancel because you have symptoms of covid or any other reason you can ask to change your slot to a different date but not a refund of the deposit.